Return & Refunds Policy
- The provision of goods & services by GT Concepts (Pty)Ltd is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, GT Concepts (Pty) ltd will advise the customer of this and if the customer would wait until part is in stock or if the customer wishes a refund will be in full within 48 hours.
- If the customer would like to make and exchange, they need to return the product to our store at their own expense in its original packaging with a covering letter detailing the reasons for returning the product and their contact details. Returns or exchanges are accepted within 7 days of purchase.
- Returns will not be accepted for used products. Irrespective of reason.
- A 15% handling fee is charged on all items returned or exchanged. irrespective of reason.
- Returned or exchanged items must be unopened in their original packaging and returned within 7 days from day of purchase.
- NO RETURNS,EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS ON ANY ELECTRICAL ITEMS
- Online orders are packaged/inspected via a check list system to check for any damages, defects or breakages. as well as to confirm that all items ordered are in the box as well as screws,etc.
- GT Concepts (Pty) Ltd will cover the shipping fees for the return of defective or incorrect items.
- Returns can be sent to the following address: GT Concepts, 6 Central Ave Now 1954 Albertina Sisulu st), Mayfair, Johannesburg. Tel: 011837 5232
- If the product is factory damaged GT Concepts (Pty) Ltd will fully refund the product cost, which will need to be determined once the goods are returned to GT concepts ltd. in a process of 10-15 days.
- If need be the goods will be send back to the supplier to check and determine the return or refund policy. Shipping charges will not be refunded. This process can take up to 10-15 days. All items are checked via a checklist prior to packaging for any defects and all items are packaged according to order specified.
- The information in this message is intended for the addressee(s) only.It may contain information that is confidential and subject to copyright.
- If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return email at your earliest convenience and delete this email, do not use, peruse, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or any file attached to this message. Any such unauthorized use, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
- GT Concepts (Pty)Ltd does not make any representation or warrant that files attached to this e-mail are free from computer viruses or other defects. Any attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from such use. Furthermore, the information contained in this message, and any attachment(s) thereto, is for information purposes only and may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which are not necessarily the views and opinions of GT Concepts (Pty) Ltd or its subsidiaries and associated companies.
- GT Concepts(Pty) Ltd does not make any representations regarding any web sites that may be accessed through this message, and accordingly shall not be responsible for other content or use of such web sites.
- GT Concepts (Pty) Ltd shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature (including consequential loss or damage) suffered or incurred, directly or indirectly, by the user or any other person as a result of relying on, or incidental to, or the use of, or any matter relating to, the information contained in this message.